CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Movies

Here is some info from Missy D. about free Fisher Price movies:

I have ordered free DVD's from Fisher Price before & they always come. Here are the 2 latest they have. You do not have to enter CC info. You know, they want your kids to fall in love with the characters & buy their toys. :)

On one of them, I got a screen saying that due to high volume I needed to come back later to place my order, I just hit my back button & ordered again & it went through fine.

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=5477&e=dvd - Planet Heroes. There are 2 you can get for free right now, Here Comes The Sun and The Ace That Jumped Over The Moon. Just click on where it says get the dvd for free. We have Ace in Space & Here Comes The Sun, my kids LOVE these. They are full length, 1/2 hour episodes.

https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=139 - Geo Trax - Team Geo Trax All Aboard! Just select country at top right on screen.

Whoo Hoo! Christmas gifts already!

Missy

0 comments: